Our purpose is to make life better – both for the people in our care and the carers who support them.
The people we serve are at the heart of what we seek to achieve. It is through the competence, commitment and compassion that is demonstrated by colleagues across the Trust, that we are able to deliver the high quality of care that we would want for our own family.
Our strategic priorities
- Continually improve the quality of the services we provide
- Continually improve engagement internally and externally
- Ensure the sustainability of services and the Trust as an effective partner, employer and advocate for services
- To be the provider of choice for the population and commissioners we serve
- To be an employer of choice in a competitive employment environment
- To provide high quality, cost-effective services that are attractive to other commissioners and individuals
- To ensure the long-term stability and viability of our organisation